Direction to use
1) Wash and dry your hands prior to handling your lenses
3) Rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds
When you insert your lenses:
COMPLETE Multi Purpose Solution is formulated to lift protein from contact lenses during cleaning and disinfection. This removal helps to keep contact lenses smooth and enhanced wearing comfort. COMPLETE Multi Purpose Solution is used with all soft contact lenses including disposables.
- Works by soothing and protecting the skin
- Can be used by adults and children
- Provides relief from minor skin rashes and irritation (sunburn, prickly heat, insect bites, itchy chicken pox)
Difflam AB is a medicated sore throat lozenge with antibacterial effect. It helps to kill bacteria and soothes your throat hence provide symptomatic relief to throat and mouth infection.
Direction of use
For adult & children > 6 years :
Take 1 lozenge every 2-3 hours as required (max 12 lozenges/day)
Each lozenges contains: 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg, Amylmetacresol 0.6mg
Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Not to be given to children under 6 years
- If symptoms persist, have not improved or have worsened after 3 days, consult a doctor or healthcare professional
- Patients with rare hereditary problems of glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrose-isomaltose insufficiency should not take this medicine
Duofilm Solution is a Pharmacy Medicine for the treatment of warts.
- Simple to use
- No masking necessary
- Kills warts without hurting
Traditionally used for for symptomatic relief of cough, cold and sore throat
DOSAGE: Adults: 2 tablespoonfuls (30 ml) each time Children 1-4 years: ½ tablespoonful (7.5 ml) each time children 5-12 years: 1 tablespoonful (15 ml) each time. To be taken 4 times a day after food.
Keep out of reach of children.
This is a traditional medicine
Please consult your pharmacist/doctor if symptoms persist /worsen.
Contraindicated in pregnant women.
Insufficient reliable in breastfeeding women.
Preservative Contents: Sodium Benzoate 0.1 % w/v, Methyl Propyl Paraben 0.01% w/v.
- Helps reliefindigestion. Eno is made from fast-acting effervescent fruit salts used as an antacid and reliever of bloatedness due to indigestion.
- Relief of stomach discomfort and indigestion due to too much hot, spicy or fried foods.
- Tastes great added to fruit juices or fizzy drinks. Leading antacid brand in Malaysia. Lemonflavor.
- DIRECTION OF USE:
- Adults and children aged 12 or over: 4.3g in half glass of warm water. Repeat in 2 or 3 hours if necessary.
Maximum 6 doses per day. Each dose 4.3g only. Store below 30 degree Celcius
As soon as you get that bloated fe r a meal、 have an Eno and you will feel the difference immediately.Eno is a refreshing、
bubbly drink which comes in three flavours - Original、 Lemon and Ginger item-subTitle
Features Benefits Relief of indigestion item-subTitle
Dosage/How To Use 1. Pour one teaspoon of Eno in half a glass of water 2. Repeat 2 or 3 hours if necessary 3. Do not take more than 6 tsp within 24 hours