• Clear blocked nose fast, within minutes
• Long-lasting congestion relief for up to 12 hours^
• Relief of nasal congestion due to common cold, sinusitis or other upper respiratory allergies
• For adults and children 6 years of age and older
• Contains 0.5mg (0.05%) Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride
• From the makers of Clarityn – No. 1 OTC selling Allergy brand in the world *
^Individual response varies.
*Based on Nicholas Hall Global OTC DB6, 2019 Database
ollOvine™ is a bovine and porcine alternative that is a highly purified, USDA certified, fully traceable,
TSE-free ovine collagen with endotoxin levels approaching undetectable.
CollOvine™ soluble ovine (sheep) Collagen. Collagen concentration, purity and other parameters are lot certified.
- Source: Ovine Skin(s) - contains between 93-97% Type I and 3-7% Type III combined
- Purity: >99% by SDS Page
- Formulation: 3 mg/ml solution in 0.1 acetic acid,
- Concentration range 2.8 – 3.2 mg/ml
DuoDERM® CGF Dressing is an adherent dressing indicated for the management of exuding wounds.
It is beneficial for patient health that trained healthcare professionals use DuoDERM® CGF Dressings at the right point in time during the healing of a wound.
It promotes granulation and facilitates autolytic debridement. Autolytic debridement removes necrotic tissue as quickly as enzymatic debridement. Evidence-based action plans for hydrating dry wounds include creation of a moist wound environment to prevent wound drying and to allow autolytic debridement to occur.
DuoDERM® Dressings can be worn for up to seven days. The dressings are highly conformable and can be easily and gently molded into place.
Designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction.
DuoDERM® Extra Thin Dressing can be used as a primary hydrocolloid dressing for dry to lightly exuding wounds.
It can be used as a secondary dressing to secure an AQUACEL® Dressing or an AQUACEL® Ag Dressing.
The European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (EPUAP) and The National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (NPUAP) guidelines recommend the usage of hydrocolloids for the management of pressure ulcers.1
DuoDERM® Extra Thin Dressing can be used to manage stage I and stage II pressure ulcers.
- Treats cough with phlgem
- Dissolves and clears phlegm
- Kid-friendly taste: Raspberry & Cherry flavor
- Comes with measuring spoon