Our Child 3ply Face Mask is designed especially for children from age of 4 to 12. High bacterial filtration efficiency ≥98% preventing child from inhaling small particles and bacteria. The light weight design ensures the wearer can breathe easily.
Manufactured in ISO 7 clean room environment.
Now only available in Yellow.
For rapid hand and skin antisepsis, best for emergency medical services.
For rapid hand antisepsis Dispense 3–4 ml of Saniscrub E to wet hands and fingernails. Rub vigorously for 30 seconds over all surfaces until dry. For surgical hand antisepsis Dispense 6 ml Saniscrub E onto wet hands and fingernails. Keeping the skin moist, rub vigorously for 1.5 - 3 minutes
For surface Disinfectant ONLY.
Alternative to Dettol Spray
Whistling COVID-19 Home Rapid Antigen Kit (RTK) test for allows self testing of Covid-19 antigen performed anywhere like your home or your office, without needing to get tested at a healthcare facility. The test process is the easiest among all the Covid-19 RTK Ag test in the market, making it the ideal choice especially for children or senior citizens to use.
Why use this?
- Lollipop design
- Easy, even for children
- Can be self-administered
Specifications of Whistling COVID-19 Home Rapid Antigen Kit (RTK)
How to use the kit
- Take the kit out of the foil bag.
- Insert the absorbent tip into the mouth. Make sure test kit is horizontally placed.
- Swab the absorbent tip in the mouth and tongue to collect oral fluid.
- Take the absorbent tip out from the mouth when the purple color move across the result window in the center of the midstream.
- Wait for 10 minutes and read the results.
Things to take note when using the test kit
- When sampling, gently hold it in mouth and let saliva naturally adsorb on the absorbent tip.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke prior to the test for at least 30 Minutes.
- Any saliva specimen is appropriate for testing but the saliva specimen collected in the morning, before mouth rinsed, eating or drinking, is recommended.
Interpreting the Results
If you see two red lines by C and T regions, it is a positive result. The lines can be distinct or faint. You are tested Covid-19 positive.
- RT-PCR test is still required for a confirmation of a Covid-19 case. You are advised to seek medical attention immediately even though you might have no symptoms
- Do follow the current SOP given
If you see one red line by C, and no line by T, it is a negative result.
- You probably do not have Covid-19. However, you are advised to continue monitoring for symptoms if you suspect you might be exposed to the virus as there is a chance for a false-negative result
- If you develop symptoms later on, you are advised to do a RT-PCR test as confirmation
If you do not see any lines, or one line by T, it is an invalid result. The test did not work
- You will need to do another test with a new test kit.