Good Bye Fever patch provides instant cooling effect to soothe fever and heat. It is ready to use when your baby or children needs to reduce his/her body temperature or fever symptoms. It gently adheres to the skin and not easily displaced even if the baby or children moves or turns around. The size of the cooling patch fits perfectly on your baby’s and child’s forehead and provide long lasting cooling effect up to 8 hours relieve. Good Bye Fever hassle-free and user friendly packing keeps all your cooling patch fresh with a convenient individual packing.
- Clean affected area and apply this cream 3-4 times daily. (Avoid taking spicy, fried and grilled food while taking this medicine. To drink plenty of water and eat lot of fruits and vegetables.)
Traditionally used to relieve cough, reducing phlegm and cold (It may also helps children to relieve fever and heatiness)
- Dosage/ Direction
- Children 1-2 Years Old: ½-1 Teaspoon (2.5ml-5ml), 2-6 Years Old: 1-1½ Teaspoon (5ml-7.5ml), 6-12 Years Old: 1½ - 2 Teaspoon (7.5ml-10ml), 3-4 Times Daily. (Shake Well Before Use, Please Use The Enclosed Cup)
- NPRA Registration No.
- Pack Size
- 30ml, 60ml
- This Is A Traditional Product Advertisement. KKLIU 2464/2021
Description KOOLFEVER Cooling Gel Sheet is ready to use for sudden fever. This pack size is catered for babies 0-2 years old.
It contains no fragrance, no colouring and it is gentle to babies' skin. Each sheet is made of a moist, but not messy gel that absorbs and disperses heat the whole night. Number one in their category in Japan, these stick-on gel sheets can bring down body temperature effectively. KOOLFEVER Babies come in the size perfectly fitted to babies' forehead.
Features & Benefits
1) Anti-slip KOOLFEVER is a soft gel made up of 80% moisture, so it is effective in lowering body temperature. Also, the soft and bouncy nature of the gel means that it attaches firmly to the skin and does not easily peel off.
2) Gentle on the skin KOOLFEVER has been formulated to contain only ingredients that are commonly used in cosmetics and personal hygiene products. Furthermore, it is also pH neutral to the skin, making it gentle on skin and unlikely to cause any skin irritation.
How to Use
1) Remove transparent film and tightly affix the gel cooling surface to desired area (for example forehead/ neck/ underarm).
2) If necessary, cut KOOLFEVER to a suitable size with scissors. 3) For efficacy and hygiene, use KOOLFEVER only once Other Uses of Koolfever 1. For sleepless nights/ sultry nights 2. For headache
3. For toothache 4. For sprains and bruises 5. For hot days 6. For flushed skin after sports Cautious
1) Do not use on irritated or injured skin. If any irritation such as swelling, rashes, etc. occurs during or after application, discontinue use and see a dermatologist.
2) Does not stick if the skin is perspiring or it comes in contact with hair or eyebrows.
3) Use under supervision of parents when used on babies or children to keep them from eating or placing the products over their mouths or nostrils.
4) KOOLFEVER is not a drug, if fever persists, see a doctor. Other Information