Osteoporosis prevention isn’t just for the elderly. It starts really young – before birth, actually, when the quality of a mother’s diet affects the baby’s bones– and continues throughout childhood when optimum amounts of calcium and o-factors keep bones growing strong. Bone loss begins in your 30’s – or earlier if you are not careful about preserving bone density. We can improve bone strength throughout adulthood, and even during pregnancy and menopause we have the opportunity to help preserve our bone mass.
You can minimize the risk of osteoporosis with a bone healthy diet and lifestyle combined with highly soluble, supplemental nutrients that are easily absorbed. Osteoporosis occurs over a lifetime, so prevention over a lifetime is the key.
Salus Calcium Magnesium is an effective and safe choice because it:
- Addresses the unique requirements of your bones.
- Suits your diet.
- Addresses the challenges of calcium utilization and absorption.
- Is safe to take every day, over a lifetime.
- Is easy to swallow – and tasty, too!
- Is made by Salus – famous for quality and helping people stay healthy.
Salus Salumag 250ml